PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- High Visibility Vests (Class 2 and Class 3 Vests)
- Hard Hats
- Safety Glasses
- Ear Plugs (Corded and Uncorded)
- Rain Suits (3 Piece; Pants, Jacket, and Hood)
- Pull over Boots (Rain Boots)
- Water Coolers and Cups
- Sweatbands for Hard Hats (Washable Terry Cloth)
- Hard Hat warmers and liners
- First Aid Kits
- Safety Gas Cans
- Handy-Towels Cleaning Wipes
- Caution Tapes and Buried Line Tapes (Detectable and Undetectable. Sewer/Water/Gas/Electric/Storm Drain/Communications)
- Body Harnesses
- Manhole Retrieval Systems
- Safety Lanyards
- Safety Latch and Locking Devices
Gas Monitoring Equipment
Confined Space Gas Monitors (Portable Gas Monitor)
Confined Space Gas Monitors for personal safety in confined areas such as manholes, vaults, trenches, etc. O2, H2S, CO, and LEL Gases.
Stationary Gas Monitoring Systems
Stationary Gas Monitoring Systems by OTIS Instruments for a wide range of Safety applications ranging from drilling rigs, to garages. Any applications where potentially lethal, poisonous, or explosive gases may exist in a work environment are ideal situations for the installation of a Stationary Gas Monitoring System.
To comply with OSHA regulations and keep workers safe from cave ins during the installation of manholes.
To comply with OSHA regulations and keep workers safe from cave ins during all applications of trench work. Boxes are available in a wide range of sizes and both aluminum and steel variants are available for both rent and sell.